Catered by and held at the Sofitel Ballroom Le Grand.
This is a special event where a group of young people will be presented, speeches made, dances performed and cutting of a cake. An evening to remember.
Doors open at 6.30pm for a 7pm prompt start.
Drinks (Beverage Package) will be served from 6.30pm – in the foyer.
Dress Code: Formal
Standard Ticket Price: $120 (18 years and over)
17 years and Under: $100 (includes a 4 hour softdrink package)
Can purchase Individual tickets and we will place you at a table with others.
Book and pay for a Table of 10 (you can get your attendees to pay separately under your Table).
Need list of attendees please – for records: email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid tickets can be picked up on the night at the Registration Table by the Ballroom.
Tickets are limited so avoid disappointment and purchase your ticket/s today!
No Last minute or Door sales.
All Tickets must be sold by April 1st 2018.
Tickets can be purchased from:
Ann P – 0449830311 (English speaking only) OR
Direct Deposit into Bank Account:
Debutante Ball Fund A/c
Commonwealth Bank – BSB: 064162
Account Number – 10847700
Reference – Name of Attendee.
Ticket price includes: Shared Antipasto platter per table, Bread roll with butter, 2 course meal, Home made cakes, Tea and coffee with chocolates, 5 hours Beverage package (18 years and over), Live entertainment, Raffles, Lucky Door prizes.
A Cash Bar will be available for 18 years and over – for standard and premium spirits in glasses only.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Only those who have purchased a ticket prior to the event and whose name appears in the ticket register as having fully paid for their ticket will be admitted at the Ballroom.
2) We reserve the right to refuse ticket sales or entry to any person without providing reasons.
3) Ticket/s are Non refundable.
4) This event is run under Russian Orthodox Queensland. Attendees are expected to exhibit behaviour appropriate to Sofitel Hotel and the community running the event.
Therefore, we reserve the right to remove or exclude any person for reasons of unruly, disruptive or disrespectful behaviour or to avoid offending the religious sensitivities of people of the Orthodox Christian faith.
5) By purchasing a ticket/s for this event, you automatically agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
Parking? – Directly over the road from the Sofitel is the Brisbane City Council’s Wickham Terrace carpark.
Flat rate of $5 from 4.30pm – subject to availability.
We would like to thank our Gold Sponsor: Victory Organisation Group for their support for our Debutante Ball. See their website
See you at the Debutante Ball 🙂